Three Springs Annexe in the New Forest
New Forest Annexe Accommodation
T: 01425 489723, M: 07765375673 E: email@example.com
Comfortable spacious annexe accommodation is separate from the owners bungalow, with its own entrance so that you can come and go as you like.
Ideal romantic retreat for couples and for couples with babies. Travel cot, highchair and baby bath available, please ask when booking.
Three Springs Annexe Accommodation.
The accommodation comprises of
- A large double bedroom with double bed and French doors over looking the garden and fields.
- A spacious en suite wet room with plenty of space to move around
- A comfortable and relaxing south facing living room with two reclining leather armchairs for relaxing in front of the TV/DVD, reading or surfing the web. Wifi available.
- A dining area and small kitchenette area with coffee and tea making facilities, fridge and sink - perfect for making your picnic and flasks ready for your day exploring the New Forest.
- Secure cycle storage
Three Springs is accessible, we are wheelchair friendly with parking right outside the accommodation. There are no steps, extra wide doorways and smooth Amitco flooring throughout, just a low threshold on the main entrance. We also have a small amount of access equipment for your use. Please ask when making your booking. Please see our access statement on our web site and contact Gill to discuss your needs.
- From £85.00 per night depending on the season.
- Min. 2 night stay at weekends and 3 nights on Bank Holidays
- Open all year, including Christmas and New Year
- Discounts and special offers sometimes available for longer stays.
- Non refundable deposit of 50% is required for booking confirmation and the balance to be paid in cash at the start of your stay with us.
Lots to Explore
Three Springs is an ideal location to explore the breathtaking scenery of the New Forest by either car, foot or cycle. A short stroll to the end of the road and you can see the New Forest ponies and donkeys grazing on the forest verges.
Within easy reach of a handful of character pubs and restaurants serving evening meals.
Stonehenge, Salisbury, Lymington and the beaches of Bournemouth and the South Coast are within an hour's drive, not forgetting the market town of Ringwood with its weekly Wednesday market.