Studio in the New Forest
Burley, New Forest
Sleeps two people (plus a baby if you bring your own travel cot).
01425 403260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Studio is the perfect quiet hideaway within a two minute walk of the open Forest.
- The interior is light filled with large floor to ceiling south-facing oak framed windows, four skylights and a pale polished floor.
- Two sofa-beds and red leather Italian settee take centre stage. There is a flatscreen TV, DVD, wi-fi link and i-pod dock.
- Full width bi-fold doors open out onto a small terrace and barbecue area which has its own private west facing lawn.
- From the car standing area the main entrance door leads into the kitchen/breakfast area, which has a separate fridge and freezer, two ring ceramic hob with cooker hood and a combi- microwave oven and is fully equipped with crockery, glassware and cooking utensils. There are low-profile Dimplex electric heaters throughout.
- The separate bedroom has a king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The modern shower room is fully tiled with
walk-in shower, contemporary square sink, close coupled WC, heated chrome towel rail and a heated illuminated mirror.
- There is parking immediately adjacent to the building which has external courtesy lighting.
- Full width bi-fold doors to garden
- Storage for Bikes
- Barbecue and patio area
- Off Road Parking
- Private Lawn
- Wifi connection
- Flatscreen TV
- Dvd/ipod dock/cd player
- Walk-in Mira Shower
- Gastropub 5 minutes away on foot
- Golf course nearby
- Room for a baby if still in a travel cot
Tariff: (Friday to Friday);
The cottage will be ready for occupation from 3.00 p.m on the day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- 6th March - 4th June: £630.00 per week
- 5th June- 1st October: £700.00 per week
- 2nd October - 12th November: £630.00
Long weekend breaks are available - minimum stay: 3 nights
Accommodation includes: heating, bed linen, towels, bath robes, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer. Please bring own beach towels. Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the Studio.