Waters Green, Brockenhurst
Tel: 0117 330 9887, Mob: 07717 443 127, Email: email@example.com
Ringwood Terrace is a charming late Victorian Self Catering holiday cottage, situated in a pleasant and peaceful setting within a conservation area overlooking Waters Green, where you will see New Forest ponies and other forest animals grazing freely. Waters Green is on edge of the village of Brockenhurst surrounded by some of the older and most attractive cottages in the area. An ideal base for exploring the forest as you can walk directly out onto Butts Lawn and Black Knowl or along the Lymington River to Queen Bower and Ober Heath.
Ringwood Terrace offers self catering for up to six people comfortably in two bedrooms with double beds and a third bedroom with single beds, there is also a double sofa bed for additional guests in the living room. Parking is available off the road in front of the cottage on the edge of Waters Green and the cottages within easy walking distance of the mainline station from London Waterloo.
At Ringwood Terrace you will discover
- Living room with original log fireplace and attractive bay window with seat overlooking the Green from which you can watch the forest animals meander past. There is a television with DVD player, books for the avid reader and local maps, recommended walks and guides about the area to help you plan your day.
- Dining room with drop-leaf table, telephone accepting incoming calls and a gas fire. There are plenty of brochures on tourist attractions and sports centres as well as a few cookery books and childrens’ books available for inspiration, if required. The understairs cupboard contains a toy box for the younger members of the family.
- Kitchen overlooking the secluded and sunny, southwest-facing garden, with a fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave and washing machine.
- Master bedroom is a very pretty room, with original fireplace, an antique pine double bed and ample wardrobe space, which has views over the Green towards open forest and catches the early morning light.
- Second bedroom is a light and airy room with a pine double bed, original fireplace and views over the garden.
- Third bedroom has pine bunk beds which are fun for children with safety rail and ladder. A travel cot is available if required. This bedroom overlooks the garden and has space to play.
- Bathroom with bath, hand basin, shower and separate toilet.
- Gas central heating throughout the cottage. There is a gas fire in the dining room, if required.
- Utility room, patio, and sunny, secluded and southwest-facing garden. There is a barbecue set and garden furniture for rest and relaxation.
The Village of Brockenhurst
Ringwood Terrace is in the New Forest Village of Brockenhurst - meaning Badger’s Wood - this delightful village is full of character with good village shops, restaurants, riding stables, cycle hire and many other amenities within easy reach. The village is well-located for walks, cycling and horse riding in the New Forest, if you arrive by train you can easily enjoy a car free holiday. There is also a branch line to Lymington where you can catch the ferry to the Isle of Wight or explore the Georgian market town with its Saturday market.
Brockenhurst is less than 90 minutes from London by car or by train from Waterloo station.
The New Forest Tour bus stops in the village throughout the summer, so you can join the tour and explore the whole of the New Forest or you can catch the regular bus and head towards Lyndhurst where you can stop at New Park and enjoy one of the regular events (polo matches, New Forest Country Show, craft shows, steam rallys and more are hosted on the showground each year) or head onto to New Forest and discover the New Forest Museum.
- Weeks in low season from £395 pw to high season £1250 pw
- Weekends/weekdays short breaks in low season from £295 to high season £750
- Self catering holidays available all year around including Christmas, New Year, Easter and other bank holidays.
- Short breaks for weekends and/or weekdays are available from Friday and/or Monday outside of high season.
- Changeover day is Friday, or Monday for weekdays short breaks
For more details:
Please contact Stephen Morris to discuss your requirements and request a provisional reservation: