At ‘Mulberry House’, 4 Red House Mews, High Street, Lymington SO41 9AH
07941 872333 / 01590 677640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary’s Cottage is located just off Lymington High Street in a quiet mews. The self-contained annexe sleeps two and is fully furnished & equipped for your stay. Access to this lovely Georgian town is right your doorstep.
The facilities at Mary's Cottage
- The open plan kitchen/diner & lounge has large sliding doors overlooking the private patio area.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, plus cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle & dishwasher.
- The lounge has a comfortable 3-piece suite & TV.
- Downstairs there is a utility room with washing machine, hanging drying rack & freezer.
- There is a separate WC.
- The upstairs bedroom has a double bed & plenty of storage, plus an en-suite bathroom with bath & shower. Towels & Bed Linen are supplied for your stay. Hairdryer available.
- Welcome Tray supplied
- Car Parking in our private drive
- Safe Storage for bikes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Central Heating
- Emergency Land-line telephone
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pets welcome
Lymington High Street is just a few steps away – explore the Saturday Street Market, the Quay & the many independent shops & places to eat.
The local New Forest Tour Bus is just at the top of the road, and the train station is within walking distance. All perfect for a trip over to the Isle of Wight on the ferry, or a visit to the picturesque village of Brockenhurst, within the New Forest National Park. A few miles along the coast is Milford-on- Sea, with a safe beach for swimming – or try the sea-water baths here in Lymington.
Mary’s Cottage keeps a range of local information leaflets for your stay. The town also has its own tourist information at St Barbe Museum & Art Gallery.
- Mary’s Cottage from £350 per week
- Short breaks available - from £50 per night
For further information please call, text or e-mail
07941 872333 / 01590 677640 or
- We are just off Lymington High Street, between John D Wood Estate Agent & Peacocks.
- Turn into Red House Mews, and No 4 Mulberry House is at the far end. Mary’s Cottage is the annexe on the right hand side.