Hucklesbrook Farm Cottages
Gorley, Fordingbridge, Hampshire. SP6 2PN
Telephone: 01425 653180
Web Site: www.newforestholidaycottages.com
We have three New Forest holiday cottages which sleeps 2- 6 people.
Changeover Friday or Saturday.
Short breaks or discounts for couples are available.
The setting at New Forest Holiday Cottages
Within the New Forest where ponies roam free you will find our New Forest holiday cottages on our family farm. The cottages are a short drive from the historic city of Salisbury and the sandy beaches of the south coast.
Clean, light, and warm, our New Forest holiday cottages each offer a spacious living area, attractively furnished to a country look and feel, with comfortable sofas, a family dining table and newly fitted kitchens.
Peacefulness at New Forest holiday cottages
Our self catering cottages are a newly completed quality conversion of our single storey 19th century barn. All the cottages are set within a courtyard of lawns and flowers behind our beautiful 17th Century Farmhouse.
Linen, towels, electricity and full central heating are all inclusive. Short breaks and discounts for couples are available on request. However, apologies, no smoking and no dogs in the cottages.
You can choose to stay in Fallow, Roe or Badger Cottage.
Our cottages each has the following facilities:
- The Living area: An open plan living area, with comfortable sofas, TV and video, family dining table and fully fitted kitchens forms the heart of all our New Forest holiday cottages.
- The kitchen area has a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, hob and oven.
- The Comfortable bedrooms at New Forest Holiday Cottages will ensure a restful stay. Each cottage has a double room with an en-suite shower and a twin room with space for an extra bed. A cot is available. Open, light and warm the cottage bedrooms have views across our farmland and the New Forest.
- A lawned garden safely fenced for children is private to each of our New Forest holiday cottages. Each garden has a patio with garden furniture. BBQs and outdoor games are available for your use.
- Family sized bathrooms are present in Fallow and Roe cottage. Badger cottage has a large family sized continental style shower room. Also, all three cottages have a shower room en-suite to the double bedroom.
- A spacious entrance hall welcomes you into each of our New Forest holiday cottages. Each hallway offers an ideal space for storing, beach gear, coats, boots and shoes.
With direct access to the New Forest our holiday cottages our in an ideal location for walkers and cyclists. You can see our location on a map - just click here
The animals we keep at Hucklesbrook Farm include 4 horses, 5 ducks and 5 hens, and cattle can be seen grazing in the fields. Children are welcome to collect the hen's eggs in the morning.
Storage for bicycles is available within the courtyard encompassing our new forest holiday cottages. There is also a games room with table football, table tennis, and a collection of other outdoor games.
The fresh air at New Forest Holiday Cottages
A picnic area, a swing, and a football goal for your use can be found a few hundred yards from our New Forest holiday cottages, within the old orchard by the stream that runs past the farm.
Access to town from New Forest Holiday Cottages
Grocery shopping is easy, with both the small towns of Ringwood and Fordingbridge just a short drive from our New Forest holiday accommodation. Between them, Ringwood and Fordingbridge also have an excellent range of restaurants and market produce to offer. Even more shops and activities are available in the historical city of Salisbury and the sandy beached Bournemouth. Both a half hour's drive away from our New Forest holiday cottages.
Local to New Forest holiday cottages are the small towns of Ringwood and Fordingbridge. There are also plenty of local attractions and activities on offer.
Ringwood and Fordingbridge
Excellent Restaurants and local market produce from Ringwood and Fordingbridge cater for a wide range of tastes and appetites.
Ringwood has a popular market every Wednesday, where you can buy local produce. Close to Ringwood are the Town and Country Experience Museum, the Raptor and Reptile Centre and an excellent leisure centre.
Fordingbridge has a very attractive park on the banks of the river Avon. The park offers a play area for children and plenty of ducks to feed. Near to Fordingbridge are the Rockbourne Roman Villa, Breamore House & Country Side Museum and the New Forest Water Park.
are sure you will have a wonderful New Forest Holiday with us