Amberwood B&B, Lymington
Amberwood, 91 Milford Road, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8DN
T: 01590 675907 | M: 0781 556 3743 Enquiries@AmberwoodBedandBreakfast.co.uk
Discover Amberwood Bed and Breakfast in Lymington. We offer a relaxed, friendly environment for your holiday, weekend escape, short break or business trip.
Our two en suite rooms are beautifully furnished, and are situated on the ground floor with their own entrance, shared breakfast room and entrance hall.
The double en suite is located at the front of our property, it has a comfortable king size bed and en suite shower room.
Our Family room also has a lovely king size bed and two 3ft singles - sleeping up to four people. The en suite bathroom has a shower bath, perfect for children and relaxing. This room overlooks our garden.
Both rooms offer large colour television, free WiFi, Tea and coffee facilities and hair dryers, Iron/ironing board is available if required.
For breakfast, we can offer tea, coffee, fruit juice, cereals, yoghurt, toast and a full traditional English Breakfast. If you have special dietary requirements we are happy to accommodate them with a little prior notice. All these are served in our Breakfast room, where you will also find information on the local area.
Book your Stay with us at Amberwood, Lymington
Amberwood Bed and Breakfast in Lymington on the outskirts of the New Forest National Park is a wonderful place to stay. We are delighted to be able to offer:
- Double Room with king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Family Room with king-size bed and 2 full size single beds with en suite bathroom.
- Separate Breakfast Room.
Did you know that at Amberwood we are able to offer:
- Ground Floor Accommodation.
- Separate Entrance and off street secure parking.
- Both rooms have large colour televisions.
- Tea and Coffee facilities.
- Free Wifi.
We are delighted to reassure that:
- Our B&B accommodation is family friendly - travel cot & high chair available.
- Business users welcome - our rooms have plenty of space for you to work if you need to.
- Walkers welcome - drying area for coats & muddy boots!
- Secure online booking option.